- ADULTS IN THE ROOM
- CLEO FROM 5 TO 7 (CLÉO DE 5 À 7)
- CONVICTION (UNE INTIME CONVICTION)
- CYRANO MY LOVE (EDMOND)
- FORWARD (DEMAIN EST À NOUS)
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY (FÊTE DE FAMILLE)
- HOLY TOUR (LA GRAND-MESSE)
- IN SAFE HANDS (PUPILLE)
- IN YOUR HANDS (AU BOUT DES DOIGTS)
- I LOST MY BODY ( J’AI PERDU MON CORPS)
- LA BELLE ÉPOQUE – Closing Film
- LES MISÉRABLES – Opening Film
- LITTLE TICKLES (LES CHATOUILLES)
- MINUSCULE: MANDIBLES FROM FAR AWAY
- OH LES FILLES! (HAUT LES FILLES)
- ON A MAGICAL NIGHT
- OUR WONDERFUL LIVES (NOS VIES FORMIDABLES)
- PARTY GIRL
- REAL LOVE (C’EST ÇA L’AMOUR)
- SOMEONE SOMEWHERE
- STARS BY THE POUND (100 KILOS D’ETOILES)
- THE DAZZLED (LES ÉBLOUIS)
- THE FRESHMEN (PREMIÈRE ANNÉE)
- THE TROUBLE WITH YOU (EN LIBERTÉ !)
- THREE DAYS AND A LIFE (TROIS JOURS ET UNE VIE)
- TOUCHEZ PAS AU GRISBI
- WINE CALLING
- YOUNG AHMED (LE JEUNE AHMED)
- + MYSTERY CLOSING FILM
From Tuesday to Friday, celebrate 90 years of French cinema on the big screen and (re)discover Chefs d’Oeuvres digitally restored. Screenings are scheduled at 1 pm in Renoir theater. Free admission, no reservation.
WORLD CINEMA PRODUCED BY FRANCE
Each year, several films around the world are developed, produced or co-produced by French producers. COLCOA dedicates an evening to these films to highlight the support of French industry to World Cinema.
Belgium and Algeria are under the spot in 2019 with three anticipated films: The new Dardenne Brothers film and the official Algerian Entry to Academy Awards 2020. Don’t miss this high profile series at COLCOA and be the first to make the buzz!
AFTER 10 SERIES
Every evening, from Tuesday, April 24 to Saturday, April 28, explore new horizons and see French cinema differently with an exclusive program of new French films scheduled just after 10 pm. New this year, schedule makes evening screenings in Renoir theater compatible.
FRENCH NeWAVE 2.0 SERIES
On Saturday, April 28th from 11:00 am to midnight, save your day for an exclusive program of five features putting the new French New Wave under the spotlights. The Series will start on Tuesday night with the Premiere of acclaimed Real Love.
Six films will compete for the COLCOA Best Documentary Award focusing on environmental issues and Woman status.
(Also part of the program in COLCOA Television competition: HOSTAGE(S)
ON A FILMMAKER
This year, French writer-director Claire Burger is honored by COLCOA with the special presentation of two movies, Real Love (C’est ça l’amour) and Party Girl. On Thursday, September 26 from 5:00 pm to 6:45 pm, the screening of Real Love will be followed by a discussion with Claire Burger. On the same day, from 3:00 pm to 3:50 pm, Claire Burger will have a one-hour conversation with the COLCOA audience during a Happy Hour Talk moderated by Peter Debruge (Variety) in the Truffaut Theatre.
FOCUS ON SCORE FILM COMPOSERS
The Happy Hour Talk series continues on Saturday with a focus on French Film Score Composers Alexandre Lier, Sylvain Ohrel and Nicolas Weil (LoW Entertainment) who will share their experience and talk about their relation with directors they have worked with.